Several topics were covered in the 5-day Sagebrush Restoration Course in Boise, ID, which was a collaborative effort of the BLM National Training Center and the Great Basin Fire Science Exchange.
Topics covered included:
- Landscape characterization and prioritization
- Case study exercises using site characterizations and web soil surveys
- Objectives, monitoring, and treatments for sagebrush enhancement
- Conifer encroachment and restoration methods
- Implementation, evaluation, and the Land Treatment Digital Library (LTDL)
Participant reflections as to the relevance of this training to their work and amount of skill or knowledge the training provided are available in this event report.