Highlighted in the links below are the documents or resources our community finds most useful for each topic. We plan to add more topics in the future, so check back.
Current collections –
This series of fact sheets focuses on the following topics, follow the links for more information:
- Introduction: Climate change vulnerability assessment in sagebrush steppe
- Forecasts of sagebrush distribution across western land management agencies: Who owns the sagebrush?
- Effects of climate change on sagebrush regeneration at the leading and trailing edge of its distribution
- Response of common plants to annual climate variation in sagebrush communities
- Carbon cycling in sagebrush steppe under climate change
- Paleorecords of sage steppe communities